Friday 8 November 2013

Taking A Big Rest From Everything...

This is probably going to be my last post before I head off into the sunset...
Why???

I don't even know...
Maybe I just lost one of my important motivations in life...

And what is that???
(Maybe I should just keep it a secret for now...)

One thing that everybody should know is that I am really hurt because
of losing this precious thing...

It is a thing that I kept dearly for years...
And just in one night, it is gone...

This might be the last thing anyone will ever see posted here...
Or maybe I will be back in the distant future..

Maybe I will use this spare time to write a book...
A journal of things that happen these past few years...
A reminder for my past mistakes...

Learning how to cook would be great too...

Truth to be told...
Anything else is good to keep my mind off her...

Well...

I think there is nothing more that I can add...

Goodbye world...

Might just be heading to Pluto my self...
(Which is located in the Kupier Belt)...

Just want to be alone for once...
Hope it works...


Note : I actually can relate to this song now... Wonder why...




And this picture...



2 comments:

cikgu zainal said...

whatever happens, u should never stop blogging.

Unknown said...

Dont worry

I'll be back...

Jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng...

Post a Comment

 
;