Monday 16 September 2013

My First Bus Ride

At least I have something worthwhile to put up now...
What do we have here...

Test 1...

The Eid al-fitri...


Test 2...


A bus ride...

Wait a minute...
A BUS RIDE?

So there must be something wrong in my head or probably a memory disorder or something...
A bus ride to JB must have been one of my pathetic attempts to explore The New World...

Telling the story this way is not fun at all...
It is time to call out the EPIC ADVENTURE STORY TELLER GUY...
Let him begin shall we..

In a dark and stormy night...
Lookman is trying to find his way down south to Jannis Baeebliuoan A.K.A JayBee...
He marched down the highroads until he stumbled upon a pretty small dark-elf called Fadzleen...
She asked him whether he needs a companion to protect him for RM80... (Bloody expensive)...
He agrees and they both partied down the road until she told him to stop and wait...
Some time later, a big metal contraption flew down from the sky and landed in front of them with a Cipaat logo in front of it...
The big metal contraption was 2 hours late...
They both hurried inside with their valuables and sit next to each other near one of the giant beast windows...
Suddenly, a man dressed like a magician appeared out of nowhere and starts to throw dust everywhere!!!
MAGICAL DUST!!!
One by one of the passengers starts to fell asleep...
It was not long before we join them...
As I woke up exactly 4 hours later...
I had arrived...
In my home...
In my bed...

Thanks to her that I got home safely...
It was a fun ride with everything that can go wrong... GOES WRONG...
Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time...
I am looking forward for the next one...
Those ladies who are reading this...
I know you want to...
Just give me a call...
GG...

Oh and here are some random pics... DUHHHH
MORE SPONTANEOUS PICS PLEASE!!!


The Ticket to The Charlie Chocolate Factory......
JK... its the crappy bus ticket...


P/S : The top one is hers... She totally finished it all in one sitting...


~Cat Appears~

~Fadzleen throws French Fries~
~It is not very effective~

~Cat uses scare on Fadzleen~
~It is super effective!!!~

~Fadzleen died.. RIP~


Already told you she ate it all...
THE MADNESS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;