Friday 22 November 2013

A quick primary school memory recap...

Back here again...
I am posting every day now... Wow...
Addiction to blogging...
What can I say...
I am pretty good at this...

What do I bring this time...

This thing still exists...
So....
It is a clock...
The only clock I had during my childhood era...
Because in the old 90's era...
We dont have smartphones...
Or phones that even have alarms...
We had this ancient technology created to wake us from our slumber...

This thing has high sentimental value to me...
And it is in the safe hands of @AthirahBudiono ...

So how does something of high value gone into a hands of another girl...

Back during primary school...
I was quite a jerk...
And a non-sociable guy...

During our senior final years...
There was this event where you draw names and exchange gifts...
I totally blanked out on when it was suppose to happened until that morning...
Somehow the panic button was pushed as I frantically trying to scavenge for anything...
So here is the list of those wonderful items that I manage to consider..
  • That ridiculous clock up there...
  • An old phonebook...
  • A mug that I used regularly...
  • A really old HG Wells novel The Time Machine... (It was first edition that my dad bought so she ain't getting that)
And guess the winner!!!
Yes...
That ugly horrible Ikea clock...
It was pretty expensive if I remembered correctly...
It is cheap nowadays...

Wrapped with newspaper with the most horrendous way of wrapping with the most unintuitive way possible with a bottle of glue somewhere in there and no gift card...
Thinking back on what happen that day is going to make me crazy...
I was really an asshole as a child...
There I said it...
I will admit that more than anything...

And for her to keep that hideous thing after all that...
Is really amazing...
Thanks for keeping it...
It actually means a lot to me...
<3














Since it is really hard to do this weekly or any time at all...
I think that I might do this on every post like I did on the last one..
Maybe just one for today...
The lucky winner of the day is...


~Written in English~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;