Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 Is Here... For Arsenal... And A Few Memories Of 2013...

Woah... It is waaaay past New Year...
What have you been doing you lazy fat bas%#^#???

I have been getting these questions a lot and it is way past my bedtime curfew here at home...
But the holidays is nearly over and I am getting bored...

Since everyone is posting a lot in New Year...
I am going to do it 1 day late...
So I will have all the fame for myself... Heh...



Anything happening lately???
Duhhh...
Arsenal is on top of the ranks as they gone into new year that is for sure...

Why is the sudden interest for football???

I have been supporting Arsenal silently during those trophy-less years...
And I think this season is the right time for the Gooners to rise up and give their full support...


Woot Woot...
Lets just hope Arsenal keep their fluid tempo and play fantastic football and keep all of them goals coming...

So far...
2013 have been a blast...
A lot of things happened...
Good things...
Bad things...
Sad things...
Really...  A lot of things...
New adventures with a whole new party...
And a dozen few dungeons had been explored...
(Might do a recap in another post...)

As for now...
2014 looks much more fun...
Maybe I should try and grab one of those newly released PlayStation 4 since it looks like a good console...

Other than that...
It is the same old me...
I know it is already late but...

It is late... Ignore it.... Lalalala

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;