Friday 24 October 2014

The Transition From ASASI (Palam) To Degree (UNIMAS) PART 1


For those who know me...
I studied at Palam (Puncak Alam) under the Asasi programme for 2 semester... ( A whole year)
It was a whole different experience for me and it was quite fun rollercoaster of a ride...
And now I got into UNIMAS under a degree programme for Computer Science...


But I'm not gonna talk about all the list of bullshit I did there... (It will be 10 pages long full of dull and boring stuff)

What I will be talking about is how both of the experience at these places are the same..

Before we get to how similar everything is, lets point out the differences first.... (which will be marked in blue)

The college here is old... Really old... At least for 8-10 years at least...


How do I know that?
Because THE FREAKING LAUNDRY MACHINES DOESN'T TAKE NEW COINS...
It's irritating... Annoying... and a bloody rip off... 
(There is no warning sign that says it only takes old ones)...
I don't know about other colleges but the laundry machines here is useless... And with the price of RM3.00 per wash...  Waste of your time...

Other than that...
The scenery is better...

And the road traffic here is almost non-existant....
Expect no buses too... 
(Every 30 minute interval which serves no purpose actually since it goes nowhere worthwhile)
So you probably have to rent a car just to go outside UNIMAS to Kota Samarahan or Kuching itself which is quite a pain actually....



Food is also a lot more cheaper here...
Idk the reason for that but it's a difference worth noting for...
There is also a lot of freedom here...
You can date wherever you want...
Wanna date under a bridge? CAN
Wanna date on a bridge? CAN
Wanna date on a lake? CAN
Wanna date at the cafe? CAN

Another thing to add is the amount of exposure to different other religions, cultures and ethnical diversity which actually makes a lot of difference which is something that is very lacking in UiTM I guess...

So the first month here is actually a fun experience for me...

Although it feels like i am missing something...
Probably because I feel very lonely here...
I try to accustom my self to this new surrounding...
And there seems to be progress...
Albeit rather slowly.. 


It feels very hard to forget about the past and move on...
Maybe its just me...
Maybe distance doesn't matter at all...
Maybe closure is what I needed the most...
Well i'm not getting it now i guess...

Who cares right?






I think that is most of it...
I'll probably add more and edit this post if there is more...


























AND STAY TUNE FOR PART 2!!!
(Cause I'm lazy and probably busy with assignments at the moment)

SHAMELESS PROMOTION!!!
Follow me @luqmansukatido at Twitter and Instagram
Or add me on Facebook or whatever social media sites that has my ID on it...
Chow noobs...





1 comments:

cikgu zainal said...

huntonglah boleh date dgn sesiapa dan di mana sahaja. and u think 10 years is OLD already? Lucky u did not get into other IPTAs which are way much older than u think.

Post a Comment

 
;