Thursday 4 April 2013

Post-Birthday Event

Pizzaaa...

And an empty wallet...
Spending the night on the toilet...
With my dearest friends...

You might think that I am going to say that day is a wonderful day...
I am so happy lalala dadidu yippe yappa bullstuff...

Well it is... most of it...
My getting-slim in 2 months diet course was ruined of course...


I got a shit ton of candies and sweets...
Thx to @Za... (I ate it all...) hehe..

Already ate half of it....
Some of them are gone..
In my belly...

I got this wonderful Summit bag...
Which turns out to be just a Secret Recipe cake... 
(All that anticipation @_@)...
The choc cake was nice by the way...
Thx to @Dinie for that...

Nyum nyum...
Then i got this creepy weird looking teddy bear...
Guess who is it from?
Its from my evil-twin sister...@Fazlin...
(A wonderful plot to reincarnate the nightmares of my childhood)

They just need to have that bow-tie =_=
I just hope that i wont wake up at night with a knife on my throat...
The made in China thing is not reassuring at all...
Well everything is made in China these days...

It is everywhere... #THETRUTH
Well at least I had a good time...
Thx you @Asyraf @Dinie @Fazlin 

You guyz should hire Arnold Schwazenegger
for my next one...
(I mean it)








@Mira... Im sorry...
Lain kali saya ajak awak... :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;