Wednesday 20 March 2013

Good Luck Newbies For Your SPM Result

Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day...
Despite whatever you get...
Lets just hope for the best...


And to add to the tension and hype for tomorrow...

9A++... FAIL... 9F--, SPM OMG WHY!!!... too EARLY... Im gONNA DIEEE... FAIL FAIL FAIL... Error error error... Meow.. Keep calm and die hard... BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP...Nostalgia momentS!!.. DIe die die.... AAAAAA.... 100 AAA... B,C,D,E,F.... My mom is gonna be mad... Dad havoc... House explode... HOt stuff... Neee nooo.....Angry at myself.. THE HORROR!!!... ~Poop~ Where is mah resultsss.... Parents are gonna be pissed... Shananananana.... In the mORNING... 10am... Death from above.. Good day to diee... So many people CRYING... OMg were gonna cry... Saaaaaad FAceeee.... ROFL COPTER.... WUSH WUSH WUSh.... Nanananananan bAT MAN!!! SHUT UP!!! My grammar sucks... English is totally failure... My add math is a definite pass... Where is the ambulance... OMG I WON!!... Where are the guy in pink hair...
He is more fat than before... PLzzzz.... Star Wars is awesome...My hair is longer... My result is better than your result... DANG IT... Where is the DOCTOR!!! Im going overseas... CYA... Teleporting to the future... Why u no good result? You Dont Say.... Brace yourselves... the teacher is coming... Good day... Happy holidays... More IpTa begging you to come... I like burgers... I like Fries... Canteen food sucks now... I wish this will never end....

If you read that... ~clap clap clap~
Thx for wasting your time...

Good Luck....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;