Wednesday 2 July 2014

Insight Into The Thoughts Of A Slightly Obese Fat Kid

Yes... I acted irrationally like a fool...
But do I deserve to be treated like this?
Like a stranger...
It is like we have never known each other...
You accuse me for acting like your ex-boyfriend and I get it...
Maybe I did...
But what you are doing right now...
Is basically the same shitty thing...
It is just a cycle of lies and accusations...

Him...
That out-of-nowhere-guy who appears out of thin air...
I just want to smack his face down on the ground with my fist...
I dare him to show up in front of me with that smug face of him...
After knocking him down unconscious...
I want to whisper to his ear...
And congratulate him for ruining our relationship...
He ruined our friendship...
We could have been more than friends...
We could have been something special...
In fact...
I could do it right now...
Just go ahead and spam his social media accounts...
But did I?

I could have done all these things I just wrote...
But did I do it?

I didn't...
It is not ME to do these horrible things...
The only thing I could manage to do is just stare at this blank monitor screen...
Refreshing...
Watching silently...
Avoiding contact...
It has been 2 months...
I could have easily pick up my phone and say "I am sorry"...
Now the only memories I have of you...
The things we did together...
Is tainted with his presence...

But as I watched closely...
I see them interact with each other...
They are both happy...
They laughed at each other jokes...
Just like what we used to do...
And all those inside jokes that we used to make...

I remembered reading somewhere...
A guy wants to go to Paris or somewhere in a train...
Somewhere very far away...
He carries a pair of gloves...
He dropped a glove on the platform...
He realized he is missing a glove when he sat inside and starts to move...
Later on as the train is about to leave the station...
He drops the other glove onto the platform...
That way...
The other person who finds the glove...
Can just have the pair...

                                                                        ~The End~                                                              

Woaahhhh.... Hold on...
What is this??
What is going on??


~So before more questions is being thrown out..~
This is a new segment for my blog that I think I like to do for the rest of my free months before degree
I still haven't found a name for this segment yet so feel free to post me some ideas

So all those stuff i randomly write is basically my dreams
Yeap those are my real dreams turn into majestic short stories
I jot down notes after i woke up each morning in my phone
They might be based on true stories and some are just plain old fiction
But they are really intriguing and I love writing these

Its like an expedition into my brain
I might write more next week
Comment and follow me and give me feedback
And as always...
Thanks for reading~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;